Here are the August 2013 financial deadlines and dates:
- 1 August – Corporation Tax payment deadline for companies with accounting year ended 31 October 2012. (Only applicable for companies with profits of £1.5m or less. Companies with profits > £1.5m pay by instalments.)
- 7 August – VAT return and payment deadline for June VAT returns
- 9 August – deadline to declare tax on sales of property, eg second homes, to HMRC
- 19 August – Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) monthly return deadline for period to 5 August
- 19 August – PAYE/NIC cheque payments deadline for month to 5 August
- 22 August – PAYE/NIC electronic payments deadline for month to 5 August
- 31 August – Company accounts filing deadline for private companies with a year ended 31 November 2012 and for public companies with a year ended 28 February 2013
- 31 August – Corporation Tax Return (Form CT600) filing deadline for period ended 31 August 2012
If you would like to arrange a free meeting with a Liverpool accountant to discuss the august 2013 financial deadlines, either at our office or at your premises, please contact us on 0151 724 3960 or by email at [email protected]
Alternatively, you can use our website contact form.
For tax tips and ideas to boost your profits, please sign up for our email updates.