Whether you’re in work, or off for the school holidays, there are plenty of opportunities to cut your tax bill. We’ve used this edition of Pay Less Tax to round up some of the best tips to do just that. Please have a read and see what you can do to keep some of that hard earned cash in your pocket, not the taxman’s.
This edition of Pay Less Tax includes advice on the following:
- Childcare ahead of the new school year – how will the new government scheme affect you?
- Tax-free loans – could you provide these to employees?
- Changes to tax rates on savings – a new 0% tax rate
- Inheritance Tax – have you planned for this?
- The New ISAs – will you be using these and getting all the benefits?
- Tax savings on phones – tax savings for employers and employees
- Changes to pensions – changes to the rules
If you found this useful, please share this article using the icons at the top and bottom of the page, or please leave a comment below.
If you would like to arrange a free meeting with a Liverpool accountant to discuss cutting your tax bills, either at our office or at your premises, please contact us on 0151 724 3960 or by email at [email protected].
Alternatively, you can use our website contact form.
For tax tips and ideas to boost your profits, please sign up for our email updates.
Added by Jon Davies