Well, there’s finally been some sunshine over the past week, so perhaps spring has sprung.
So, do you want to cut your tax bill this spring? We’ve used this edition of Pay Less Tax to round up some of the best tips to do just that. Have a read and see what you can do to keep some of that hard earned cash in your pocket, not the taxman’s.
This edition of Pay Less Tax includes advice on the following:
- Married couple’s allowance
- Business Property Relief
- A cut to the tax relief on moving house
- What are the tax implications on having a home office?
- Should you register for VAT?
- Is it time to go green with your car?
- What happens if your business makes losses?
- A reminder that the tax amnesty for therapists ends on 6 April
If you would like to arrange a free meeting with a Liverpool accountant to discuss your tax bill, either at our office or at your premises, please contact us on 0151 724 3960 or by email at [email protected].
Alternatively, you can use our website contact form.
For tax tips and ideas to boost your profits, please sign up for our email updates.
Added by Jon Davies