Here are the key dates for April 2015:
- 1 April – Corporation Tax payment deadline for companies with accounting year ended 30 June 2014. (Only applicable for companies with profits of £1.5m or less. Companies with profits > £1.5m pay by instalments.)
- 5 April – End of the personal tax year
- 7 April – VAT return and payment deadline for February VAT returns
- 17 April – PAYE/NIC cheque payments deadline for month to 5 April [2 days early due to normal date being on a weekend]
- 19 April – Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) monthly return deadline for period to 5 April
- 22 April – PAYE/NIC electronic payments deadline for month to 5 April
- 30 April – Company accounts filing deadline for private companies with a year ended 31 July 2014 and for public companies with a year ended 31 October 2014
- 30 April – Corporation Tax Return (Form CT600) filing deadline for period ended 30 April 2014
If you found this useful, please share this article using the icons at the top and bottom of the page, or please leave a comment below.
If you would like to arrange a free meeting with a Liverpool accountant to discuss business tax, either at our office or at your premises, please contact us on 0151 380 3800 or by email at [email protected].
Added by Jon Davies