Here are the key dates for May 2017. Don’t miss any of them or you’ll risk a fine.
- 1 May – If your 5 April 2016 Self-Assessment Tax Return has not been filed, HMRC will start fining you £10 per day
- 1 May – Corporation Tax payment deadline for companies with accounting year ended 31 July 2016 (Only applicable for companies with profits of £1.5m or less. Companies with profits > £1.5m pay by instalments.)
- 7 May – VAT return and payment deadline for March VAT returns
- 19 May – Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) monthly return deadline for period to 5 May
- 19 May – PAYE/NIC cheque payments deadline for month to 5 May
- 22 May – PAYE/NIC electronic payments deadline for month to 5 May
- 31 May – Company accounts filing deadline for private companies with a year ended 31 August 2016 and for public companies with a year ended 30 November 2016
- 31 May – Corporation Tax Return (Form CT600) filing deadline for period ended 31 May 2016
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the top and bottom of the page, or leave a comment below.
Added by Jon Davies
If you like it, please share it!