It’s a busy month for financial deadlines. As well as the usual monthly deadlines, there are annual dates for Tax Credits, Self-Assessment payments on account, and Employer P11Ds. So, here’s the full list:
- 1 July – Corporation Tax payment deadline for companies with accounting year ended 30 September 2013. (Only applicable for companies with profits of £1.5m or less. Companies with profits > £1.5m pay by instalments.)
- 6 July – P11Ds submission annual deadline for employers
- 7 July – VAT return and payment deadline for May VAT returns
- 13 July – World Cup final
- 18 July – PAYE/NIC cheque payments deadline for month to 5 July [NOTE THAT THIS IS ONE DAY EARLY AS 19 JULY IS ON A WEEKEND]
- 19 July – Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) monthly return deadline for period to 5 July
- 22 July – PAYE/NIC electronic payments deadline for month to 5 July
- 31 July – Company accounts filing deadline for private companies with a year ended 31 October 2013 and for public companies with a year ended 31 January 2014
- 31 July – Corporation Tax Return (Form CT600) filing deadline for period ended 31 July 2013
- 31 July – Second payment on account due for Self-Assessment Tax Returns for the year ended 5 April 2014 [only for individuals with personal tax payment > £1,000 in the 5 April 2013 SATR]
- 31 July – Tax Credit renewal deadline
If you would like to arrange a free meeting with a Liverpool accountant to discuss the July 2014 financial deadlines, either at our office or at your premises, please contact us on 0151 724 3960 or by email at [email protected].
Alternatively, you can use our website contact form.
For tax tips and ideas to boost your profits, please sign up for our email updates.
Added by Jon Davies