It’s the end of July and the summer seems to have already disappeared. On the financial front, there are a number of deadlines in August but, first, it’s worth reminding you of two July deadlines:
- 31 July – Second payment on account due for Self-Assessment Tax Returns for the year ended 5 April 2015 [only for individuals with personal tax payment > £1,000 in the 5 April 2014 SATR]
- 31 July – Tax Credit renewal deadline
The key dates for August are:
- 1 August – Corporation Tax payment deadline for companies with accounting year ended 31 October 2014. (Only applicable for companies with profits of £1.5m or less. Companies with profits > £1.5m pay by instalments.)
- 7 August – VAT return and payment deadline for June VAT returns
- 19 August – Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) monthly return deadline for period to 5 August
- 19 August – PAYE/NIC cheque payments deadline for month to 5 August
- 22 August – PAYE/NIC electronic payments deadline for month to 5 August
- 31 August – Company accounts filing deadline for private companies with a year ended 31 November 2014 and for public companies with a year ended 28 February 2015
- 31 August – Corporation Tax Return (Form CT600) filing deadline for period ended 31 August 2014
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the top and bottom of the page, or leave a comment below.
Added by Jon Davies
If you like it, please share it!