It’s the end of July and the Olympics are looming. On the financial front, there are a number of deadlines in August but, first, it’s worth reminding you of two July deadlines:
- 31 July – Second payment on account due for Self-Assessment Tax Returns for the year ended 5 April 2016 [only for individuals with personal tax payment > £1,000 in the 5 April 2015 SATR]
- 31 July – Tax Credit renewal deadline
The key dates for August are:
- 1 August – Corporation Tax payment deadline for companies with accounting year ended 31 October 2015. (Only applicable for companies with profits of £1.5m or less. Companies with profits > £1.5m pay by instalments.)
- 7 August – VAT return and payment deadline for June VAT returns
- 19 August – Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) monthly return deadline for period to 5 August
- 19 August – PAYE/NIC cheque payments deadline for month to 5 August
- 22 August – PAYE/NIC electronic payments deadline for month to 5 August
- 31 August – Company accounts filing deadline for private companies with a year ended 31 November 2015 and for public companies with a year ended 28 February 2016
- 31 August – Corporation Tax Return (Form CT600) filing deadline for period ended 31 August 2015
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the top and bottom of the page, or leave a comment below.
Added by Jon Davies
If you like it, please share it!