It’s a busy month for financial deadlines. As well as the usual monthly deadlines, there are annual dates for Tax Credits, Self-Assessment payments on account, and Employer P11Ds. So, here’s the full list:
- 1 July – Corporation Tax payment deadline for companies with accounting year ended 30 September 2015. (Only applicable for companies with profits of £1.5m or less. Companies with profits > £1.5m pay by instalments.)
- 6 July – P11Ds submission annual deadline for employers
- 7 July – VAT return and payment deadline for May VAT returns
- 19 July – PAYE/NIC cheque payments deadline for month to 5 July
- 19 July – Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) monthly return deadline for period to 5 July
- 22 July – PAYE/NIC electronic payments deadline for month to 5 July
- 31 July – Company accounts filing deadline for private companies with a year ended 31 October 2015 and for public companies with a year ended 31 January 2016
- 31 July – Corporation Tax Return (Form CT600) filing deadline for period ended 31 July 2015
- 31 July – Second payment on account due for Self-Assessment Tax Returns for the year ended 5 April 2016 [only for individuals with personal tax payment > £1,000 in the 5 April 2015 SATR]
- 31 July – Tax Credit renewal deadline
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the top and bottom of the page, or leave a comment below.
Added by Jon Davies
If you like it, please share it!