You may think that we can relax after the fun of meeting the 31 January Self-Assessment Tax Return deadline. However, there’s no rest for the wicked. So here are the key dates for February:
- 1 February – Corporation Tax payment deadline for companies with accounting year ended 30 April 2013. (Only applicable for companies with profits of £1.5m or less. Companies with profits > £1.5m pay by instalments.)
- 7 February – VAT return and payment deadline for December VAT returns.
- 19 February – Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) monthly return deadline for period to 5 February
- 19 February – PAYE/NIC cheque payments deadline for month to 5 February
- 21 February – PAYE/NIC electronic payments deadline for month to 5 February [note that this is early as 22 Feb is on a weekend]
- 28 February – Company accounts filing deadline for private companies with a year ended 31 May 2013 and for public companies with a year ended 31 August 2013
- 28 February – Corporation Tax Return (Form CT600) filing deadline for period ended 28 February 2013
If you would like to arrange a free meeting with a Liverpool accountant to discuss the February 2014 financial deadlines, either at our office or at your premises, please contact us on 0151 724 3960 or by email at [email protected].
Alternatively, you can use our website contact form.
For tax tips and ideas to boost your profits, please sign up for our email updates.
Added by Jon Davies