You may think that we can relax after the fun of meeting the 31 January Self-Assessment Tax Return deadline. However, there’s no rest for the wicked. So here are the key dates for February:
- 1 February – Corporation Tax payment deadline for companies with accounting year ended 30 April 2016. (Only applicable for companies with profits of £1.5m or less. Companies with profits > £1.5m pay by instalments.)
- 7 February – VAT return and payment deadline for December VAT returns.
- 19 February – Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) monthly return deadline for period to 5 February
- 19 February – PAYE/NIC cheque payments deadline for month to 5 February
- 22 February – PAYE/NIC electronic payments deadline for month to 5 February
- 28 February – Company accounts filing deadline for private companies with a year ended 31 May 2016 and for public companies with a year ended 31 August 2016
- 28 February – Corporation Tax Return (Form CT600) filing deadline for period ended 28 February 2016
If you found this useful, please share this article using the icons at the top and bottom of the page, or please leave a comment below.
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the top and bottom of the page, or leave a comment below.
Added by Jon Davies
If you like it, please share it!