On 20 March 2014, MJF is sponsoring a seminar in Liverpool that uses a case study to show how one small business got an extra £2.3 million to keep and spend in any way they wanted, and how other businesses can get broadly similar results.
Tickets are normally £25 – but you can get 50% off if you book before 6pm on 13 March.
The speaker is Steve Pipe – a Chartered Accountant who, according to LinkedIn, is one of the 10 top speakers in the UK (you can see the 220+ recommendations for him on his LinkedIn profile here).
He is also the author of three business books with Amazon 5 star ratings.
The seminar is categorically not about property, pensions, financial products or any other type of investments. Instead, it focuses exclusively on proven ways to add large amounts of extra cash to your business and personal bank account through strikingly simple business and tax ideas that are almost universally overlooked.
You can see Steve in action on YouTube here, presenting the same seminar in Newcastle.
- Title: “How to get an extra £2.3 million to spend in any way you want”
- Date: Thursday 20 March
- Time: 9am to 1pm. Tea and coffee will be available from 8.30am, with a buffet lunch at 1pm
- Venue: Crowne Plaza – John Lennon Airport, Speke Boulevard, Speke Aerodrome, Liverpool L24 8QD
- Tickets: £25 each – but you can get a 50% discount if you book before 6pm on 13 March
- Speaker: Steve Pipe FCA – the most highly recommended accountant in the world, and one of the Top 10 business speakers in the UK (based on LinkedIn rankings showing that he has more recommendations than any of the other 1.03 million accountants, and only six UK speakers have more recommendations than he does).
If you would like to arrange a free meeting with a Liverpool accountant to discuss the £2m seminar, either at our office or at your premises, please contact us on 0151 724 3960 or by email at [email protected].
Alternatively, you can use our website contact form.
For tax tips and ideas to boost your profits, please sign up for our email updates.
Added by Jon Davies