Here are the key dates for June 2015. Don’t miss any of them or you’ll risk a fine.
- 1 June – Corporation Tax payment deadline for companies with accounting year ended 31 August 2014. (Only applicable for companies with profits of £1.5m or less. Companies with profits > £1.5m pay by instalments.)
- 7 June – VAT return and payment deadline for April VAT returns
- 19 June – Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) monthly return deadline for period to 5 June
- 19 June – PAYE/NIC cheque payments deadline for month to 5 June
- 22 June – PAYE/NIC electronic payments deadline for month to 5 June
- 30 June – Company accounts filing deadline for private companies with a year ended 30 September 2014 and for public companies with a year ended 31 December 2014
- 30 June – Corporation Tax Return (Form CT600) filing deadline for period ended 30 June 2014
If you found this useful, please share this article using the icons at the top and bottom of the page, or please leave a comment below.
If you would like to arrange a free meeting with a Liverpool accountant to discuss this, either at our office or at your premises, please giveus a ring on 0151 380 3800 or drop us an email at [email protected].
Added by Jon Davies