Here are the key dates for March 2015:
- 1 March – Corporation Tax payment deadline for companies with accounting year ended 31 May 2014. (Only applicable for companies with profits of £1.5m or less. Companies with profits > £1.5m pay by instalments.)
- 7 March – VAT return and payment deadline for January VAT returns
- 19 March – Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) monthly return deadline for period to 5 March
- 19 March – PAYE/NIC cheque payments deadline for month to 5 March
- 22 March – PAYE/NIC electronic payments deadline for month to 5 March
- 31 March – Company accounts filing deadline for private companies with a year ended 30 June 2014 and for public companies with a year ended 30 September 2014
- 31 March – Corporation Tax Return (Form CT600) filing deadline for period ended 31 March 2014
- 31 March – Deadline to apply for Growth Vouchers and get £2,000 of Government funding
If you would like to arrange a free meeting with a Liverpool accountant to discuss the March 2015 financial deadlines, either at our office or at your premises, please contact us on 0151 724 3960 or by email at [email protected].
Alternatively, you can use our website contact form.
For tax tips and ideas to boost your profits, please sign up for our email updates.
Added by Jon Davies