Here are the key dates for March 2016:
- 1 March – Corporation Tax payment deadline for companies with accounting year ended 31 May 2015. (Only applicable for companies with profits of £1.5m or less. Companies with profits > £1.5m pay by instalments.)
- 7 March – VAT return and payment deadline for January VAT returns
- 19 March – Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) monthly return deadline for period to 5 March
- 19 March – PAYE/NIC cheque payments deadline for month to 5 March
- 22 March – PAYE/NIC electronic payments deadline for month to 5 March
- 31 March – Company accounts filing deadline for private companies with a year ended 30 June 2015 and for public companies with a year ended 30 September 2015
- 31 March – Corporation Tax Return (Form CT600) filing deadline for period ended 31 March 2015
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the top and bottom of the page, or leave a comment below.
Added by Jon Davies
If you like it, please share it!