Here are the November 2016 financial deadlines and dates:
- 1 November – Corporation Tax payment deadline for companies with accounting year ended 31 January 2016. (Only applicable for companies with profits of £1.5m or less. Companies with profits > £1.5m pay by instalments.)
- 7 November – VAT return and payment deadline for September VAT returns
- 19 November – Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) monthly return deadline for period to 5 November
- 19 November – PAYE/NIC cheque payments deadline for month to 5 November
- 22 November – PAYE/NIC electronic payments deadline for month to 5 November
- 30 November – Company accounts filing deadline for private companies with a year ended 28 February 2016 and for public companies with a year ended 31 May 2016
- 30 November – Corporation Tax Return (Form CT600) filing deadline for period ended 30 November 2015
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the top and bottom of the page, or leave a comment below.
Added by Jon Davies
If you like it, please share it!