Here are the October 2013 financial deadlines and dates:
- 1 October – Corporation Tax payment deadline for companies with accounting year ended 31 December 2012. (Only applicable for companies with profits of £1.5m or less. Companies with profits > £1.5m pay by instalments.)
- 5 October – deadline to register for Self-Assessment for the tax year ended 5 April 2013. This is also applicable to parents claiming child benefit and earning more than £50,000 per annum
- 7 October – VAT return and payment deadline for August VAT returns
- 18 October – Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) monthly return deadline for period to 5 October [1 day early as 19th is on a weekend]
- 18 October – PAYE/NIC cheque payments deadline for month to 5 October [1 day early as 19th is on a weekend]
- 22 October – PAYE/NIC electronic payments deadline for month to 5 October
- 31 October – Company accounts filing deadline for private companies with a year ended 31 January 2013 and for public companies with a year ended 30 April 2013
- 31 October – Corporation Tax Return (Form CT600) filing deadline for period ended 31 October 2012
If you would like to arrange a free meeting with a Liverpool accountant to discuss the October 2013 financial deadlines, either at our office or at your premises, please contact us on 0151 724 3960 or by email at [email protected].
Alternatively, you can use our website contact form.
For tax tips and ideas to boost your profits, please sign up for our email updates.