Personal Tax Tip 6 – Did you know that non-taxpayers’ interest can be received gross?

Have you made sure that the non- taxpayers in your family receive their interest gross – i.e. without their bank or building society deducting tax?

Tip: Banks and building societies won’t do this automatically. You need to ask them for form R85, and will need to complete one for each account.

For more information, please contact us on [email protected] or 0845 177 5007. For more tips, please sign up for our newsletter.