Here are the September 2013 financial deadlines and dates:
- 1 September – Corporation Tax payment deadline for companies with accounting year ended 30 November 2012. (Only applicable for companies with profits of £1.5m or less. Companies with profits > £1.5m pay by instalments.)
- 7 September – VAT return and payment deadline for July VAT returns
- 19 September – Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) monthly return deadline for period to 5 September
- 19 September – PAYE/NIC cheque payments deadline for month to 5 September
- 20 September – PAYE/NIC electronic payments deadline for month to 5 September [early deadline as 22 September is on a weekend]
- 30 September – Company accounts filing deadline for private companies with a year ended 31 December 2012 and for public companies with a year ended 31 March 2013
- 30 September – Corporation Tax Return (Form CT600) filing deadline for period ended 30 September 2012
If you would like to arrange a free meeting with a Liverpool accountant to discuss the September 2013 financial deadlines, either at our office or at your premises, please contact us on 0151 724 3960 or by email at [email protected]
Alternatively, you can use our website contact form.
For tax tips and ideas to boost your profits, please sign up for our email updates.
Added by Jon Davies