Here are the September 2016 financial deadlines and dates:
- 1 September – Corporation Tax payment deadline for companies with accounting year ended 30 November 2015. (Only applicable for companies with profits of £1.5m or less. Companies with profits > £1.5m pay by instalments.)
- 7 September – VAT return and payment deadline for July VAT returns
- 19 September – PAYE/NIC cheque payments deadline for month to 5 September
- 19 September – Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) monthly return deadline for period to 5 September
- 22 September – PAYE/NIC electronic payments deadline for month to 5 September
- 30 September – Company accounts filing deadline for private companies with a year ended 31 December 2015 and for public companies with a year ended 31 March 2016
- 30 September – Corporation Tax Return (Form CT600) filing deadline for period ended 30 September 2015
If you found this useful, please share it using the icons at the top and bottom of the page, or leave a comment below.
Added by Jon Davies
If you like it, please share it!