How can we help you?
You can ask us for advice in all financial areas of your business. Most start-ups value our advice on the following:
- You’ll need to decide on the most suitable structure for your business start-up, eg sole trader, partnership or limited company – we can explain the pros and cons of each
- You need to understand all of the statutory responsibilities and deadlines that you and your business start-up must comply with – we’ll lead you through these
- Where appropriate, you’ll need to form a company at Companies House and registering for online filing, plus company secretarial issues – we can do all of these for you
- You must register yourself and your business start-up with HMRC for the appropriate taxes, eg Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE, and Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- You must decide whether the business should be VAT registered and, if so, which is the best VAT scheme for the business – we’ll explain the pros and cons to ensure you’re on the best scheme
- You may need to set up a Payroll for the business – we’ll explain the pros and cons and, where appropriate, set up the payroll for you
- You’ll need a bank account for the business – we can introduce you to all of the major banks
- You may want advice on bookkeeping and financial records to meet statutory requirements and allow you to monitor your financial performance. Where appropriate, we can provide training on accountancy software, eg Xero
Would you like to meet up?
To arrange a meeting, please give us a ring on 0151 724 3960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can use our website contact form.